We offer you a unique tour that runs along the top of the city of Alicante to the port area. Enjoy the wonderful views and the history and culture that involve the walls and old town of the “City of Light”.
The meeting point will be at the elevator access of the Santa Bárbara Castle, located in Paseito Ramiro, opposite the Postiguet beach. Later, upstairs, in the cafeteria of the Castle you can enjoy a breakfast with the best views of the bay. Then a tour guide will make you a tour through the fortress.
After the visit at the Castle, we will begin the descent to the old town of Alicante through the ancient walls. The group will arrive to the esplanade (Explanada), an emblematic promenade and continue with a pleasant walk through the square called "The Gate of the Sea". Continuing the walk to the port, we will reach the VOLVO Ocean Race Museum.
After the visit, we will be waiting for you at the VOLVO Race Club to have a snack.
- Tour guide
- Lift access
- 3-hour visit to the Castle, old town of Alicante and Volvo Ocean Race Museum
- Breakfast at Restaurant El Castillo (coffee + pastries or toast ½ + juice) and snack at Volvo Race Club.
* Schedule: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 13:00 hours
* Summer schedule (from July 1st to September 30th): Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 18:00 to 21:00 hours
Santa Bárbara Castle offers a spectacular view of Alicante, the sea, the port and adjacent regions. A good Mediterranean breakfast with the best views of the city is not a common beginning of the day, right?
- Coffee or tea
- Fresh orange juice
- Natural yogurt
- A piece of toast with butter and jam or with tomato, cheese and ham or a sandwich
Private tour through the fortress of Alicante. To begin this experience, they will receive a tour guide who will teach all the anecdotes that occurred within the walls of this castle.
After 1 hour of visit, a table in the best area of the terrace of the Castle restaurant will be waiting for you. There you can have lunch, one of the traditional dishes of our province: A rice (paella) paired with an authentic wine from Alicante Designation of Origin (MO from Sierra Salinas Winery). Live a unique experience. Live Alicante differently.
- Tour guide
- 1 hour tour through the Castle
- Best table at the Santa Bárbara terrace restaurant
- An Alicante traditional lunch (appetizer, rice, wine and dessert) *(Menu)
- Option to choose dinner instead of lunch
* Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays. Guided tour from 12:30 to 13:30 hours / Lunch from 13:45 to 16:00 hours (approx.)